Remote - Full-time
Website Graphic Designer
Wisevu Inc. (pronounced Wiseview) is a well-established and highly experienced remote digital marketing agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Ontario, Canada, and Split Croatia.
We are a team of highly experienced, skilled, and passionate remote SEOs, web designers, developers, and content marketers looking to help our communities and the world through industry-leading digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for:
- A full-time remote team member who is a very passionate, talented, and experienced Website Graphics Designer looking for a new career with a well-established remote digital marketing agency.
- We are looking for someone with very high attention to detail and aesthetics.
- You need to be a graphic designer first and foremost, with an impeccable eye for modern design and effective marketing.
- You should be well versed and experienced in website design and graphic design using Adobe Suite (or similar design software like Sketch/Figma). You can see the caliber of website design we are looking for on our portfolio here: https://www.wisevu.com/web-design-portfolio/
- You must be an avid illustrator able to design graphics like in this example: https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/working-at-home...
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for designing complete websites, designing beautiful landing pages, web elements, icons, animated GIFs, blocks/sections logos, social media ads, 2D/3D art, and other marketing designs that increase conversion rates using the Adobe Suite or similar design software.
- You would be continually working to improve existing clients’ websites/pages and digital marketing designs by working with our team of experts to create highly effective and aesthetically appealing web pages and marketing materials that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings and conversions.
- You will also be conducting website performance tests, performing quality testing on multiple devices (Desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones), using WordPress frontend page builders and much more, which will keep your job diverse and fun.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in website design and/or graphic design preferably in an agency environment.
- University degree/diploma in graphic design, web design or a similar design degree.
- You must be a highly creative graphic designer with a portfolio that showcases your great work.
- Minimum 3 years experience designing graphics/websites with Photoshop, Illustrator or similar industry-leading web/graphic design software.
- Good at verbal and written communication in English. Conversational English is sufficient for this role.
- Experience directly designing websites with WordPress page builders (Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Elementor) will be an advantage.
- A workspace free of distraction. This job is for someone who enjoys the freedom and comfort of working from home or coworking space.
- A download speed capable of at least 20 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 20 Mbps.
- Able to provide at least 5 hours of overlap with the 9 am-5 pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). With 1 day a week to work on your own schedule.
- Weekends are also optional for additional income
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Highly competitive salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience.
- Bonus: Generous bonus on meeting quarterly KPIs
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive vacation policy
- Paid Training & Employee Development Courses: Highly educational/developmental career opportunity; Paid premium-quality employee development courses as well as one-on-one training from industry experts with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing
- Quality Equipment: Free high-quality computer, microphone, headphones & cell phone.
- Many other benefits will be discussed during the interview
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2023 © All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.