Remote - Full-time
Wisevu Inc. (pronounced Wiseview) is a well-established and highly experienced remote SEO agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Ontario, Canada, and Split Croatia.
We are a team of passionate, skilled and experienced SEOs, web designers, developers, and content marketing experts looking to help our communities and the world through industry-leading digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for:
A new, full-time remote team member who is a passionate, talented and experienced SEO Specialist looking for a new career with a well-established Canadian digital web agency.
As an SEO Specialist at Wisevu, you will be working with a lead SEO Accounts Manager to help execute and implement diverse SEO tasks and improve clients’ search engine rankings both on-page and off-page. You will also be working with a team of content writers, web designers, developers, PPC experts, and SEOs to help create highly effective web pages that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings, and conversions.
What you will do:
- Citation building. Including updating client citations to ensure consistent NAP details.
- Keywords are at the heart of every SEO campaign. Therefore, you will be involved in keyword research, strategy, and implementation. This includes enhancing on-page optimization of pages based on keyword research and SEO best practices as well as developing content calendars for clients.
- Ensure that the recurring content gets published on time and according to Wisevu quality guidelines.
- Reviewing monthly analytics reports to identify areas of opportunity and note any changes in rankings to report to SEO Accounts Managers.
- Reporting Google My Business competitor spam.
- Conducting regular maintenance of Google My Business Profiles such as uploading images and GMB posts.
- Implementing SEO audits to identify areas of short and long-term opportunities and coordinating with the team to improve and optimize accordingly.
- Involved in off-page SEO. You will be working closely with other link builders and outreach partners to continually grow backlink profiles on client websites using industry-leading software & tactics that provide positive long-term results for clients.
- Since content is king in the SEO world, you will be very involved in the entire content research, production, strategy, and management process. You are not required to be a content writer for this role since we have content writers responsible for this role but you are required to be excellent at writing in English. You will be leading and working closely with the content team on copy development and improvements with the goal of improving rankings, organic traffic, and conversions.
- Implementing Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Phone Call Tracking, Keyword Rank Tracking and other conversion tracking systems. Ensuring conversions are being tracked precisely without any issues. Performing Analytics Audits in order to assess opportunities and address issues.
Education and Experience:
Minimum Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Business, Communications, IT or relevant field is required.
Google Analytics Advanced Certified
Minimum 2 Years Experience as an SEO Specialist
Excellent at verbal and written communication in English.
Strong Technical Understanding of SEO algorithms and ability to execute SEO tasks effectively.
Ability to analyze website data, track website metrics, and use data to make informed decisions about SEO strategies and tactics.
Should have a keen eye for details and be able to spot errors and discrepancies and ensure that all SEO tasks are completed accurately.
Should have experience with local SEO, including local business directories, Google My Business, and other location-based tactics.
A workspace free of distraction. This job is for someone who enjoys working from home or a coworking space.
A download speed of at least 30 Mbps and upload speed of at least 10 Mbps
Able to provide at least 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). With 1 day a week to work at your own schedule. Weekends are also optional for additional income.
Salary and Benefits
Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday).
Vacations/Holidays: Very flexible, and longer than other companies.
Employee Development Courses: Highly educational/developmental career opportunities. Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from industry experts with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing.
Salary: Competitive salary which will be negotiated during our interview based on competencies, skills, and experience. CAD $1000-2200/month
Bonuses: On meeting quarterly KPIs.
Other Benefits: There are many other benefits that come along with working at Wisevu, which we can discuss in more detail during our interview.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2023© All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.