Remote - Fulltime
Senior WordPress Web Development Project Manager
Wisevu Inc. (pronounced Wiseview) is a well-established and highly experienced remote digital marketing agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Ontario, Canada, and Split Croatia.
We are a team of highly experienced, skilled, and passionate remote SEOs, web designers, developers, and content marketers looking to help our communities and the world through industry-leading digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for:
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Senior WordPress Website Development Project Manager to lead the development and launch of our client's WordPress websites. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire website and plugin development process from start to finish, including project planning, team coordination, budgeting and client communication.
This role will require interacting with clients, so the candidate should be comfortable communicating with people at all levels of an organization.
Additionally, this role requires an individual who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects at once. The candidate should be able to work under pressure, and able to meet tight deadlines. They should be proactive, able to take the initiative and have the willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies.
What will you do:
- Collaborating with clients to understand their needs and goals for their online presence.
- Creating and managing project timelines and budgets
- Coordinating with internal teams, including designers, developers, SEO, and content creators, to ensure projects are completed on time, error free and within budget.
- Communicating progress and updates to clients and stakeholders
- Continuously seeking opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies
- Staying current on industry trends and developments.
- Overseeing the development and launch of multiple WordPress websites simultaneously
- Ensuring all websites are built to meet the client's needs and goals, as well as industry standards for accessibility and SEO best practices
- Reviewing and approving all website design and development work before it is delivered to the client
You must have :
- Bachelors's or Masters's degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, IT, Web Development, Marketing/Communications or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a WordPress Website Development Project Manager in an agency environment.
- Strong understanding of website development best practices and technologies
- Experience with project management tools and Agile methodologies
- Strong hands-on experience managing projects like WordPress Performance Optimization, UX/UI Web Design Optimization, WordPress SEO, Google Search Console, WordPress Plugin development, API Integrations Website Migrations
- Certification in Project Management like Scrum Master/ PMP.
- Experience in custom WordPress plugin development project management.
- Fluent/Native in written and spoken English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Able to provide at least 6 hours of overlap with the 9 am-5 pm EST workday (Monday - Friday).
- Weekends are also optional for additional income.
Salary & Benefits
- Compensation: Highly competitive starting base salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience.
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee Development Courses: Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers with over 15 years of experience.
- Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone.
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Many other benefits which will be discussed during the interview
If you possess the skills and experience necessary to excel in this role and are excited about the opportunity to lead WordPress website development projects at Wisevu, we look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2023 © All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.