Remote - Full-time
Wisevu Inc. (and sister company charitymarketing.com) is a well-established and highly experienced remote digital marketing agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and Split Croatia.
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate remote digital marketing experts, SEOs, web designers, web developers, Digital PR and content marketers helping essential businesses through industry-leading digital marketing solutions.
As a Senior Copywriter and Editor, your job is to write, proofread, edit and paraphrase topical, valuable content pieces that serve each client’s digital marketing and SEO objectives as well as the objectives of wisevu.com and charitymarketing.com.
You will oversee and implement the content strategy for 15+ clients, including existing clients as well as new clients accounts. You will be responsible for strategizing, creating, editing and optimizing various types of long-form and short-form content, including website landing page copy, blog posts, paid ads copy, and email copy
Additionally, you will have a passion and understanding of SEO best practices as they apply to content development, and will apply SEO strategies to pages, blogs, and various other forms of content.
You will be regularly writing for the wisevu.com blog on cutting-edge digital marketing innovations, tactics and news. As well as helping to build charitymarketing.com into a leading online source that helps charities and non-profits succeed on the web.
You must be capable of conducting in-depth research and writing about niche topics relevant to diverse industries.
You will be using industry-leading tools to help you with ongoing management and content production.
Wisevu Inc has very high-quality standards for both our clients and our own brands. This role is for a perfectionist who has a keen eye for detail and high quality copywriting.
You are a marketer, copywriter, editor, content strategist and content manager - able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
What you will do
- Produce and edit large quantities of content on an ongoing basis.
- Write high-conversion sales copy for key landing pages (Home pages, about us pages, services pages etc).
- Improve existing content using Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) best practices.
- Paraphrase content so it is unique and in line with SEO best-practices.
- Ensure content is completed and published on time and according to Wisevu quality standards.
- Take ownership of projects and work with other writers/editors to get content published on time.
- Monitor & analyze analytics reports, website metrics, social media and make improvements accordingly.
- Use AI software to research, produce and edit AI-generated content so it is in line with Wisevu quality standards.
- Use AI to speed up content production and publishing as well as improve content processes.
- Collaborate with designers, SEOs, PR and other team members on large- and small-scale marketing projects.
- Communicate and interview clients in order to gather key information for more optimized content as well as to keep them informed and engaged.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Commerce, English, Journalism or a related field.
- Masters's Degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- 3+ years of total experience in a similar role.
- 2+ years of total experience in a similar role.
- 1+ years of experience working in an agency is a plus.
- A workspace free of distraction. This job is for someone who enjoys working from home or a coworking space.
- Around, which has proven to be very distracting and inefficient.
- A download speed of at least 30 Mbps and upload speed of at least 10 Mbps
- Able to provide at least 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). With 1 days a week to work at your own schedule.
- Compensation: Highly competitive salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience.
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee Development Courses: Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers with over 15 years of experience.
- Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone.
- Many other benefits which will be discussed during the interview
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2023 © All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.