Remote - Full time
SEO Outreach Specialist
Wisevu Inc. (pronounced Wiseview) is a well established and highly experienced remote SEO agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Ontario, Canada and Split Croatia.
We are a team of highly experienced, skilled and passionate SEO’s, web designers, developers, and content marketing experts looking to help our communities and the world through industry leading digital marketing solutions.
As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will be using industry leading outreach software and tried and tested Wisevu link building/outreach processes/tactics in order to prospect, qualify, and win high quality publications/backlinks for clients. You will become a world class outreach and link building specialist. You will own the process from beginning to end and will be the leader in this department, responsible for developing comprehensive outreach strategies aimed at obtaining backlinks from authoritative websites.
What you will do :
- Audit, strategize, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report, and analyze link building campaigns for our clients and for the Wisevu brands.
- You will be responsible for finding bloggers to reach out to, qualifying those sites, and setting up outreach automations and templates needed to reach out efficiently and effectively.
- You will be responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively on outreach opportunities.
- You will be working on 10+ outreach campaigns at a time.
- Driving strategy to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings
- Work with the content team to ideate and create linkable assets as well as hire freelance writers for various industries needed for guest post writing.
- Work on other SEO tasks like citation building, keyword research, SEO auditing etc.
- Reporting to clients and Outreach Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience on manual outreach/link building.
- University degree in related field such as Marketing, Journalism, Communications, IT etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication and great with customer service skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to write outreach templates that will result in established opportunities and relationships with bloggers and webmasters.
- In-depth knowledge of off-page SEO optimization and digital PR
- Experience with industry leading outreach softwares like Outreach.io, NinjaOutreach, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Typing speed of 40 wpm or higher.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Very tech savvy.
- Public Relations (PR) experience is a plus.
- Self motivated and self sufficient.
- A download speed of at least 20 Mbps and upload speed of at least 10 Mbps
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Highly competitive salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience. Salary Range: $1000-$2000CAD/month + other competitive benefits.
- Bonus: Generous bonus on meeting quarterly KPIs.
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
- Work hours: 7:30 work hours per day.
- Flexible schedule: Only 4 hours of overlap with the 9am-6pm EST workday (Monday - Friday) with 2 days a week to work at your own schedule. Weekends are also optional for additional income.
- Employee Development Courses: Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium-quality Link Building/Outreach Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced outreach specialists with over 15 years of experience.
- Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2023© All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.