Paid Search and Social Media Ads Specialist
As a Paid Search and Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of paid digital marketing campaigns which would include Google Ads & Bing Ads search & display as well as Paid social media advertising. You will manage a number of campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, as well as Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Active Campaign, Mailchimp etc. and work with a range of clients.
You will work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise multiple campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Plan, create, manage and own paid search, display, remarketing and paid social campaigns, with a focus on increasing ROI for clients to help them meet their goals.
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids, add PPC keywords and negative keywords, as well as for organic search engine optimization purposes.
- Research personas, targeting strategies and implement laser focused targeting tactics for paid ads campaigns.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
- Write clear, concise and conversion optimized sales ad copy with the help of our sales copywriting team. You must be a marketer at heart and have an eye for great ad copy that converts.
- Work with designers and video editors to develop highly effective video/image display/social media ads.
- Proactively identify new opportunities through a/b testing and experiments to continuously improve paid media campaign performance.
- Communicate with clients in order to gather information for more optimized content as well as to keep them informed and engaged.
- Maintain Google Partner, Bing and Facebook certifications, as well as any other industry-relevant accreditations like Linkedin Ads, Active Campaign, Mailchimp etc.
- Implement various On-Page Search Engine Optimization which you will be trained on, such as internal linking, keyword optimization, GMB optimization etc.
- Manage and implement citation building campaigns as needed. Register directory listings (eg yelp, yellowpages), social media profiles etc.
- Conduct SEO Audits and continuously advise as well as implement improvements.
- Implement funnels and email automation campaigns on Active Campaign, Mailchimp and Hubspot.
- Your main responsibility will be paid media implementation and management, but you are expected to help where needed and be willing to become a full stack digital marketer ready to learn new skills and wear multiple hats.
What You Will Need to Qualify
Education & Certifications:
- Diploma, degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, economics, IT, Data Analytics or related field.
- Certifications in Google Ads and Facebook Ads. If you are not certified in both you will not be considered for this role.
- Not required but a big plus: Certification in Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Linkedin Ads, Twitter ads, other certifications in paid media or SEO.
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Ads (at minimum Google Ads and Facebook Ads) and Organic SEO role.
- Minimum 1+ years agency experience.
- Experience with SEM & the digital ecosystems using tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Editor, Facebook Ads Manager
- Advanced proficiency & experience with SEM performance forecasting & management at scale
- Experience with ROAS, CRO & experimentation (landing pages, campaigns, channels, launches, journeys, funnels, etc.)
- In-depth experience with all aspects of Google Ads including Search, Display, Shopping and Remarketing
- In-depth experience with all aspects of Facebook Ads including Fb Pixel conversion tracking and implementation, Remarketing, Targeting & Lookalike Audiences, managing multiple campaigns and advanced reporting.
- Email Marketing Automation is a plus - knowledge and experience with Active Campaign, Mailchimp, HubSpot etc.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization experience is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of quality
- Self-motivated and Self-driven learner
- Prefer working independently + remotely
- English as a native or bilingual language with excellent vocabulary, spelling and grammar.
- Have a workspace free of distractions. This position is intended for an individual who enjoys working from home or a co-working space.
- Having a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and upload speed of at least 10 Mbps.
- Able to provide at least 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-6pm EST workday (Monday - Friday).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Highly competitive salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience
- Bonus: Generous bonus on meeting quarterly KPIs
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace
- Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-6pm EST workday (Monday - Friday) with 1-2 days a week to work at your own schedule. Weekends are also optional for additional income
- Employee Development Courses: Highly educational/developmental career opportunity; Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses as well as one-on-one training from industry experts with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing
- Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone
Your next steps are
Interested candidates should:
- Submit a resume to email@example.com.
- Also include a link to your Linkedin profile.
*Any submission without the above specified requirements will be automatically screened out. Only serious applicants will be interviewed.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
How to Apply
Please upload a single document containing your resume and cover letter.